• Consulting on policy making and lobbying regulation in Ireland (and worldwide) with the Japanese Embassy (April 2018 – present).
• Written submission with Raj Chari (TCD) Michele Crepaz (TCD) and Gary Murphy (DCU) to the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform on the first review of the Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015 (September 2016) .
• Written and oral evidence to the Standards, Procedures and Public Appointments Committee of the Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK (February.2014 – present) on issues concerning lobbying regulation.
• Written and oral evidence to the Committee on Standards in Public Life of the House of Commons, Westminster, London, United Kingdom (June 2013 – present) on issues concerning lobbying regulation.
• Written and oral evidence along with ongoing consulting with the Government Reform Unit of the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Merrion Row, Dublin 2, Ireland (November 2011- present) on issues concerning the introduction of a statutory lobbyist register.
• Written and oral evidence to the Political and Constitutional Reform Select Committee of the House of Commons, Westminster, London, United Kingdom (January 2012 – present) on issues concerning lobbying regulation.
• Interview with Arun Sudhaman for Analysis: Does Lobbying Regulation Work? The Holmes Report, 5 May 2012.
• Consulting with the GR Congress, Smolensk Square, 7th Floor. Moscow, Russia, (November 2011- present) on issue concerning lobbying regulation in the 21st Century
• Written and oral evidence to the Council of Europe, Avenue de l’Europe, Strasbourg, France, (May 2011- present) on issues surrounding the regulation of lobbying activity in the EU and its institutions.
• Written and oral evidence to the European Commission for Democracy through Law, Council of Europe, 67075 Strasbourg Cedex, on the issue of global lobbying regulation (January 2011- present)
• Written and oral evidence to the Parliament of the Czech Republic, Chamber of Deputies, Snemovni 4, 118 26, Praha 1 – Mala Strana and the Respekt Institut, Prague (December 2010 – present) on the issue of lobbying regulations currently in place in various countries around the world.