Research Supervision of PhD and MPhil Dissertations
• PhD student Albert Veksler – lobbying regulation policy
• PhD student Ewan MacDonald – comparative enterprise policy in the EU and US using discourse analysis and discursive institutionalism
If you are interested in undertaking MA or PhD research in policy or comparative public policy please contact me at email@example.com
I have also worked with a number of undergraduate students to help them present their final year research at national and international conferences, as well as assisting them to publish in international political science journals.
Here are links to a selection of the articles that they have published:
• International Political Economy http://www.lttc.ie/coursewise/module/415/
• Irish Business and Scoeity http://www.lttc.ie/coursewise/module/2544/
• Irish Politics http://www.lttc.ie/coursewise/module/5183/
• With full responsibility for syllabus development and implementation and for all aspects of course and student management. As well as accompanying students on field trips to places of significant political importance, such as the Stormont Parliament Buildings in Northern Ireland. I also deliver guest lecturers to other postgraduate courses in the DIT, such as the MA in Public Relations and Political Communications.
• Teaching Excellence Award nominee 2012, Dublin Institute of Technology